Exploring the business applications of 3D Printing
According to Wohler’s report, the 3D printing market is expected to grow to 21 billion dollar industry worldwide. The 3D printing market in the GCC is about to explode with industries such as architecture, aerospace, automobile, medicine, manufacturing and many more adopting it for reasons such as prototyping, product development and innovation. With new technologies coming up 3D printing will soon become an essential part of your manufacturing process
Are you ready to be a part of this revolutionary method of manufacturing?
If yes, then you should not miss out on the 3D Printing Conference taking place from 30-31 March 2016 in Dubai. The event will provide an in depth understanding of the 3D Printing process and highlight some of the most interesting methods and techniques used for additive manufacturing by various industries.
Key benefits of attending?
- Recognize how you can cost effectively customize your products through 3D Printing
- Gain an in depth understanding of the different 3D Printing techniques to analyse the best technique for your manufacturing process
- Hear recent case studies on 3D printing at various organizations and evaluate the return on investment of this technology
- Witness demos of new 3D Print technologies and identify material providers that can help you get the most out of your metal and polymer materials
- Network with industry experts and end users to understand how you can benefit from the use of additive manufacturing in your business
- And much more….
Who should attend?
- Designing, Manufacturing and Mechanical Engineers
- Heads of Strategy & Innovation
- Manufacturing Advisors
- 3D Printing Service Providers
- 3D Printing Technology Providers
- Material providers
- 3D Printing software solution providers
Global Innovation Ambassador and President Global Happiness Organization
Plastic Surgery Specialist
Al Qasimi Hospital
Occidental Petroleum Qatar
Senior Project Manager
Associate Chair - Department of Mechanical Engineering
Technical Chief , Craftsmanship Tools & Rapid Proto Engineering Research Ce
Design Director Killa Design
Head of Art & Design
Bahrain Training Institute